Monday, April 6, 2009

Australia!!! Welcome to Oz!!!

Oz... the land where the most dangerous and venemous animals live.

I am so tired and internet access here is so expensive... that I will keep this one short.


In the land of Oz...
  • Arrived in Sydney
  • Arranged 2 India Visas
  • Visited the Japanese Embassy - no need for visas
  • Went to Cairns and I got my deep diving open water certificate. I can now go to 30 meters below to look for sharks and sweet lip fish.
  • Back in Sydney, organized 2 Chinese Visas (and still waiting)
  • Out by train and bus to Mildura
  • Visited Mungo National Park
  • Bus and Train to Melbourne
  • Sitting in the hostel internet cafe

Check out the pics on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=103288&id=504184250&l=04ddea12ec

xxx Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment